Emir Delegated Reporting Post Trade Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bank America Chester
Bank America Chester urgently required following position for Emir Delegated Reporting Post Trade Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emir Delegated Reporting Post Trade Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bank America Chester Jobs Details:
EMIR Delegated Reporting / Post Trade Reporting Analyst
Chester, United Kingdom
Job number: 18026548Back to job search results
Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting EMEA
Are you dedicated to your work? Want to join a dynamic, high-energy team? We are currently recruiting for an EMIR Delegated Reporting / Post Trade Reporting Analyst to join our team in Chester. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Operations (TR Ops) team in a key SME role for the function, working in the TR Ops PTR Control Team.
Our team forms a critical part of TR Ops. Based in Chester, the role is primarily focused on ensuring that transactions, that have been reported under MIFIID II, EMIR, CFTC and various APAC regulatory jurisdictions where counterparty consents are not in place are captured and flagged to the appropriate team within the wider organisation for resolution.
You will also be engaged in enabling and supporting the target operating model for the function as the team builds out and assist in refining, implementing and maintaining a sustainable control model as well as involvement in critical management reporting and issue resolution. The role offers great exposure to myriad business partners, including Front Office, Technology and Compliance across all regions.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Develop critical SME knowledge of the function
- Exception management – assist with triage and distribution and tracking of resolution of exceptions across the key stakeholder teams
- Participate in daily, weekly monthly review and governance meetings providing supporting MI, including ageing and escalation metrics
- Data Quality Controls: Set up and maintain data quality controls (e.g. LEI, masking control, etc.)
- Remediation & Back-Reporting: Investigate issues and carry out root cause analysis. Define remediation requirements. Manage remediation effort and associated back-reporting effort, where required
- Management Information: Produce and disseminate function-related MI as required
- Query Management: Proactively assist in responding to internal enquiries
- Regulation: Remain current on the regulatory reporting landscape to ensure the firm’s reporting remains in step with any changes
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- A good attitude and approach to client service; you take pride in your work
- You can make timely and effective decisions and produce results even when dealing with adversity
- The ability to work and communicate collaboratively across teams and is aware of own and teams development and training needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good attention to detail
- Have a control mind set with the ability and willingness to call out risks and breaches
- You express ideas and facts in a clear, articulate manner
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Posting Date: 17/05/2018
Chester, , Herons Way ,
- United Kingdom