Tale Business Support Facilitator Positions Jobs Vacancy at Workingforessex Com Colchester
Workingforessex Com Colchester urgently required following position for Tale Business Support Facilitator Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tale Business Support Facilitator Positions Jobs Vacancy at Workingforessex Com Colchester Jobs Details:
Location: Haven Gateway Partnership, Colchester
Hours: 37 hours/week
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Interviews to be held 19 June 2018
Would you like to play a key role in an exciting new project supporting SME’s within the logistics sector to be more competitive? The Haven Gateway Partnership, a public/private sector partnership whose vision is to drive inclusive economic growth, is seeking two Business Support Facilitators for its Transport and Logistical Efficiencies (TALE) project, a targeted business support programme, funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The TALE Business Support Facilitators will provide high quality, professional business engagement support and ensure that identified benefits are delivered to small, medium enterprises (SMEs) across the South East and New Anglia LEPs.
These roles will ensure the ERDF Transportation and Logistical Efficiencies project (TALE) is successfully executed and becomes a flagship example on how to deliver increased growth and productivity in SMEs through the use of data and business intelligence.
Enthusiastic, self-motivated and commercially aware business support or development professionals with demonstrable experience of enabling SME growth within a project or business environment are sought. The role will require stakeholder engagement and influencing to build strong relationships, within structured project management methodologies.
This role is funded through the 2014-2020 European Structural Investments Fund for the three year duration of the project. The business support facilitators will report to the TALE project manager. These roles will not be office based and successful applicants should expect to spend a large proportion of their time travelling across both LEP areas, using hot-desk facilities with key stakeholders as well as regularly attending the team’s offices in Colchester. As travel is essential, a full driving licence and use of a car is desirable.
- Provide diagnostic support and technical guidance to SMEs (project beneficiaries) to enable them to identify the benefits of data analytics in their business and developing business growth plans, access support and funding through the TALE project
- Responsible for ensuring SME compliance with all external, internal and funder regulations, completing and collating all project documentation in relation to each stage of the SMEs journey, from eligibility through to receipt of support and/or grant.
- Work collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders and delivery partners, including the Growth Hubs, to build awareness of the TALE project, representing the project at networking events and exhibitions.
- Engage with organisations to at an early stage to identify potential SMEs to the project and convert these leads into sign-ups and eventual output to the project.
- Manage relationships with project beneficiaries to ensure SMES realise the benefits from the project’s support and project outcomes relating to economic growth are achieved
- Responsible for delivering specific aspects of the project, ensuring a high standard of customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining an understanding and awareness of developments within the fields covered by the TALE project, identify and share good practice with delivery partners, SMEs and other stakeholders.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
- Educated to degree level or alternative by experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
- Proven experience of ability to build strong internal and external working relationships which are collaborative and influential in nature, with a wide range of organisations, including SMEs, Growth Hubs and delivery partners.
- Proven experience and deep understanding of the business needs of large, medium and small private sector organisations, with a flexible, creative approach to providing business support.
- Experience of contributing to the successful delivery of complex, multi-stakeholder projects, including the ability to achieve results.
- Knowledge and understanding of funding and support opportunities available, particularly for SMEs. Experience of working on ERDF projects desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of data analytics and business intelligence in organisations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to persuade and negotiate to a wide range of audiences
As part of employment with Essex County Council (ECC) should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please visit: https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is key to our success.
If you have any queries regarding this role, or require anything further, please contact Lisa Brazier on 07714 488949