Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality Crawley
Splendid Hospitality Crawley urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality Crawley Jobs Details:
We are now looking for a Receptionist to join the team at Holiday Inn Express at Gatwick - Crawley.
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to commit to:
- Being the Best;
- Making Responsible Decisions;
- Keeping Promises;
- Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner recognising IHG Rewards Club Members and returning guests.
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
- Up-sell rooms and bar where possible to maximise hotel revenue.
- Answer, record and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns.
- Record guest preferences in the system. Check guests out, including resolving any disputed charges.
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behaviour to the supervisor or manager on duty.
- Book guest reservations for individuals that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- Perform other duties as assigned including serving on bar, cleaning, action special guest requests.
1. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Friendly and welcoming approaching with an excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Good administrative skills
- IT literacy - intermediate user knowledge of Microsoft Office (including outlook) and experience using internet portals.
- Experience using a Property Management System.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in the UK on full time basis
- Must be flexible to work on rota basis
2. Proven experience/education level
- Previous customer service experience in hospitality industry is preferable