Documentation Manager Jobs Vacancy at Anz Banking Group
Anz Banking Group urgently required following position for Documentation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Documentation Manager Jobs Vacancy at Anz Banking Group Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Manager, Documentation Team, Lending Operations.
- Experience in the end to end cycle of Trade and Loan facility documentation
- Reports to Head of Loans and Trade Operations, Europe
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
- Extensive experience in the end to end cycle of Trade and Loan facility documentation for investment grade organisations with good product familiarity and structuring awareness
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards relating to documentation and credit practices including Loan Market Association (LMA) facility documentation
- Experience in working in a global environment handling highly effective team
- Experience and knowledge of Supply Chain Financing documentation desirable
- Strong leadership, planning, people and change management techniques with demonstrated experience
- Strong communication, relationship building and networking skills
- Individual accountability and ownership
- Proactive, team player, easily adaptable and able to embrace change
- Risk orientated thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with an ability negotiate with clients if necessary
- Highly organised individual, self-motivating and able to prioritise with strong administrative skills. Able to work to demanding and fixed time constraints.
- Computer literacy (excel, word etc.) for reporting, presenting, and managing ongoing internal systems
- Graduate qualification is desirable
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future. At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We connect you to a world of opportunity. When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference UNI000462. This role is based in London, United Kingdom. The salary package on offer is competitive. Application opening date: 8 February 2018 Application closing date: 22 February 2018 #GD4.3