Cib Prime Services Brokerage Client Service Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Cib Prime Services Brokerage Client Service Senior Analyst
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Prime Services Brokerage Client Service Senior Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Prime Services Brokerage Client Service Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
Prime Brokerage Client Service is a central part of the Prime Services coverage team that is responsible for the maintenance and growth of Client relationships. Prime Brokerage at J.P. Morgan is very much a global business and our European team has regular interaction with their colleagues in all regions to ensure seamless coverage for Hedge Fund clients covering a broad spectrum of strategies and products. There are 4 principal components to this role:
- Ensure the delivery of first class service by the PB Middle Office /Operations and that Client’s operational relationship is built and maintained in a scalable manner.
- Client revenue/balances trends monitoring seeking ways to optimise and grow revenue in partnership with key internal and client stakeholders across the PB and markets business.
- PB platform - responsible for performance, securing and monitoring client feedback and ensuring enhancements are made alongside ongoing Client education.
- Project work – Diverse in nature encompassing some regulatory, client and system enhancement projects working closely with Product Developments and Clients.
- In partnership with Client and key internal stakeholders grow, optimise and protect the business revenue through creativity, proactivity and sustained Client focus.
- Client advocate, build an understanding of the client’s organisational structure, needs and strategy; use that knowledge to ensure effective representation of their business and develop a long term partnership.
- Build a reputation as a trusted advisor with the client and ensure adequate exposure to PB management and firm relationship managers.
- Monitor client and firm performance metrics to ensure high delivery of service is consistently maintained.
- Expert on the internal workings of Prime Brokerage and key support team capabilities.
- Educate Clients on our PB platform, secure feedback and work with Product development to enhance our offering.
- Ensure first class service delivery via formal Prime Brokerage reviews in partnership with Sales, Equity Finance and Middle Office.
- Escalation for PB Middle Office and Markets where PB is the Primary relationship.
- Make sure operational management of clients is cost effective and effort is proportional to revenues.
- Demonstrate awareness of key industry regulatory challenges and be able to discuss market themes and impacts.
- Work with internal partners to maintain/develop robust controls, ensure client operational risk is managed and the escalation process is adhered to.
- Exceptional Client Service, customer focused with ability to represent the firm and build long standing client relationships.
- Operational Excellence - Exemplify high standards of performance, ability to execute with skill, urgency and discipline; strive for the best internal governance and controls.
- Thrive in the Team Environment, focus on been part of a team whilst still been a strong individual contributor.
- Self-Starter, naturally proactive continually look to expand knowledge of the firm, self generate challenging objectives and leverage their own skill set to realize these goals.
- Analytical, ability to manipulate data logically, assimilate and draw conclusions.
- Strong relationship building, management and influencing skills.
- Commercially astute, entrepreneurial and able to generate leads and follow through.
- Confident at representing business and presenting the firm to clients.
- Strong organisation skills, able to work independently on projects and Client accounts.
- Degree educated (+ will need to have/obtain FCA Approved Person status).
- Analyst/Associate level.
- Knowledge and experience of PB is advantage, should have at least 3 years industry experience with a demonstrable track record of delivery with a strong client focus.
- Understanding of EMEA markets and products (JPM specific + external).
- Good understanding of synthetics, cash products, derivatives.