Live Events Audiovisual Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Aztec Events Services Chessington
Aztec Events Services Chessington urgently required following position for Live Events Audiovisual Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Live Events Audiovisual Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Aztec Events Services Chessington Jobs Details:
Vacancy: Live Events - Audiovisual/AV Project Manager
Package: £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Company: Aztec Event Services
Job Type: Full time, permanent
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated team of project managers and account managers helping our clients bring their events to life using audiovisual/AV technologies. This is an important role that provides an interface between technical and commercial requirements with responsibility for the planning and on-site delivery of a variety of events to ensure the smooth delivery of projects. Ultimately, your success will be demonstrated by successful execution and creation of fantastic looking events.
You may currently be working be working as an audiovisual/AV project manager in live events or as a senior AV/audiovisual technician looking to make the next move in your career. This role requires a technical background, with an all-round knowledge of using AV/audiovisual equipment in the corporate event/exhibition environment. In particular, experience of working within event and exhibition venues is essential.
- Managing and overseeing audiovisual/AV installations at events and exhibitions, and taking responsibility for their implementation on site and subsequent safe removal
- Advising Account Managers on more complex technical elements of live events
- Producing technical schematics, floor plans and visuals
- Engaging in client and project development processes and assisting with pitching for new business
- Calculating and planning manpower and logistics with the Operations Department including technical crew, other crew, teams and vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role.
We would expect you to have:
- Previous extensive experience as an event AV/audiovisual technician is essential. This might be as an employee of an events AV/audiovisual company, within a venue or as a freelance AV/audiovisual technician
- Some AV/audiovisual project management or logistics experience in live events would be useful but is not essential providing you have excellent AV/audiovisual technical knowledge. Note that live events experience is absolutely essential and so project management experience in other sectors is of little value unless you have experience delivering projects in live events
- Good written and verbal communication
- A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail
- Very good IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A Levels or higher, preferably a degree in a technical subject (or equivalent)
- GCSE Mathematics (pass)
You will have a strong interest in audiovisual (or similar) technologies and a drive to expand your personal skillset to learn more about audiovisual equipment. You will also be ambitious and keen to develop client facing and personal skills with a view to fostering a career in client account management. The role will suit someone with these traits who is committed to providing a consistently high level of customer service every day of the week.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- A friendly, modern working environment
- On-going training and support
- Career development and progression
In the first instance please email your CV and a brief covering note about why you are interested in this role.
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO EU RESIDENTS AND VISA HOLDERS THAT CAN LIVE AND WORK LEGALLY IN THE UK.
Aztec has established an enviable reputation within the UK events sector. The company has its HQ and main warehouse in Chessington, South West London and a separate large warehouse in the Midlands. The company specialises in providing a complete range of technical, IT and audiovisual solutions to the live event industry. From basic public address systems to the advanced AV and IT solutions required for major international conferences and exhibitions, Aztec delivers creative expertise and “wow factor” through its team of highly trained account managers, technicians and event producers.
Aztec's extensive warehouses are brimming with state of the art technical equipment, that includes projection mapping systems, LED video walls, display screens, video mixers, lighting rigs, and audio. These are put to the best possible use by Aztec's expert live event designers.
Aztec is contracted as official AV supplier to more than 300 exhibitions, events and conferences every year, and works with most of the UK's leading event organisers, providing them with all their AV and IT requirements, including seminars, feature areas and digital signage plus many other services and products.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Event Management: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License