Full Stack Php Web Developer Jobs Vacancy at Hello World Group London
Hello World Group London urgently required following position for Full Stack Php Web Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Stack Php Web Developer Jobs Vacancy at Hello World Group London Jobs Details:
Position : Mid-Weight Full-Stack PHP Web Developer
Location : London SW10
Salary : £competitive
Benefits of the role : 25 days annual holiday with birthday day-off, Christmas and Easter gifts with bonus, expenses, on going training and career progression.
About us : Hello World Group is a dynamic digital agency based on the Kings Road, London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are looking for a well rounded Mid-weight Full-Stack PHP Web Developer, with great passion for development.
- Development of web app projects
- Participation in technical scoping sessions
- Bringing new ideas and technologies to the team
- Writing clear and concise documentation
- Experience in Wordpress is essential
- In depth experience working with GIT version control and Github
- Experience using preprocessors such as SASS
- Experience in using package managers such as Grunt, NPM and Bower
- Experience in modern PHP-based frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Linux servers to serve personal projects and pre-existing websites
- Ability to work well autonomously and also part of a team
A distinct advantage to have experience in:
- AngularJS / Backbone / RequireJS
- Amazon AWS services
- Contribution to Open Source projects
Benefits of working for Hello World :
- Fun, friendly environment
- Great team of talented people
- Free wine and beer available after work
- Working late pizza and cab home
- Fresh coffee and tea & snacks
- Team outings: cinema, restaurants and Bars
Job Type: Full-time
- London SW10
- PHP: 2 years
- Front End: 2 years