Retail Assistant Stock Room Jobs Vacancy at Primark King's Lynn
Primark King's Lynn urgently required following position for Retail Assistant Stock Room. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Assistant Stock Room Jobs Vacancy at Primark King's Lynn Jobs Details:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with the right attitude to join our store as a Stockroom Assistant, Monday to Friday, 32 hours per week!
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for receiving delivery each morning, filling out the required paperwork and sorting into specific areas.
- Be responsible for receiving any parcels sent to the store and issuing these to the correct people.
- Be responsible for the tidiness of the Stockroom, Equipment Cages/Cupboards and Lift lobbies.
- Be required to communicate with the management team, staff and delivery drivers.
As a stockroom assistant you will report directly to the Store manager but will liaise with the rest of our management and security team on a daily basis.
For this role you will need to have great organisational skills as you will be dealing with different tasks and paperwork. Fantastic punctuality and strong time management, to be able to complete required jobs effectively and in a sufficient time. Good communication skills as you will be liaising with the management team, staff, delivery drivers and depot staff.
Here at Primark, we like to offer you something unique in return:
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us.
- Great promotion opportunities if you decide you want a career with us; we pride ourselves in developing our employees within our business. Even if management is not for you, we offer great training to help you further your skills!
- A fun, fast paced and friendly retail environment.
- Paid time off for both our part time and full time employees.
Go on...Apply now!