Orc Technology Risk Controller Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London
Ubs London urgently required following position for Orc Technology Risk Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Orc Technology Risk Controller Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London Jobs Details:
Are you an effective challenger? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? Do you have deep understanding of technology, SDLC and cyber risk management?
This Director level Technology Risk Controller Role is functionally aligned to the Chief Technology Office (CTO) function. We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide sound subject matter advice and challenge across the full range of risk management lifecycle activities relating to the Bank's technology and cyber taxonomies. This includes risk identification, assessment, and oversight of remediation planning and execution; participation and challenge of IT risk related activities.
- Attend and actively participate in technology function / regional operational risk forums, understand and challenge technology related issues and actions relating to how Technology manages it risks and controls as well as its critical IT processes which support the business.
- Support wider team objectives and contribute to deliverables such as providing input to the annual risk taxonomy review, delivering well written thematic risk reviews identifying forward looking risks and acting as a reviewer of technical risk assessments covering the functional area.
- Understand regulatory and audit expectations and find the best ways to ensure we deliver.
- Make use of relevant data and analytics techniques and metrics and possess an understanding of emerging technologies to support risk assessment and identification activities.
- Build strong relationships with Senior C&ORC, IT and Business stakeholders (including Legal, Compliance, HR, Technology, Group Information Security Office, BCM and Audit functions).
- Solid experience of working in the financial sector, having conducted first or second line of defense technology risk work
- Exposure to Technology Risk frameworks and governance methods plus in depth knowledge of information security technology, software development methods / SDLC and cyber;
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant discipline; plus a professional qualification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC) ; or hands-on experience with industry accepted IT Control frameworks (e.g. ISO 17799 / COSO / COBIT) is an advantage.
- Given the subject matter that will be covered within CTO, the ideal candidate will preferably have a solid understanding of new and emerging technologies, including:
- Robotics / AI
- Cloud / XAAS
- Agile / Dev Ops
- Some experience in conducting Data Analytics using tools such as Tableau.
- An experienced Technology Risk Manager in IT Risk / IT Audit or a similar subject-matter area;
- A person with initiative that can develop plans, manage projects and execute risk assessments;
- Analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk;
- Results oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations);
- A person with a solid technical and background, with an understanding of software development practices and cyber related risk;
- Able to communicate with different levels of seniority and translate technical issues into business language
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.