Junior Creative Jobs Vacancy at Asos Com London
Asos Com London urgently required following position for Junior Creative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Creative Jobs Vacancy at Asos Com London Jobs Details:
As the fastest-growing online fashion retailer in the UK, ASOS.com is constantly striving to drive our business forward and be at the cutting edge of fashion, life and talent. With international expansion and constant UK growth, ASOS is evolving at a phenomenal rate. Therefore, we are on the lookout for driven and entrepreneurial people to join our ever expanding and extremely exciting business.
You will be joining a hugely ambitious Creative team at a very exciting time in our history. As the team grows, our creative ambition is to make bigger, more impactful work that drives both love and fame for ASOS the brand. Sitting within the Brand Experience team, the Creative team work closely with Production, Design, Content, Social, Fashion, UX, UI and Tech teams to push boundaries and create work that puts ASOS at the heart of popular culture and speaks to 20-somethings globally. Our role is to create aspirational, thought-inspiring work that is engaging and exciting to our audience on both a practical and emotional level.
The Junior Creative role reports to the Creative Leads. As a Junior Creative, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be keen to work with senior members of the team to deliver smart, agile and versatile creative concepts that play a meaningful role in culture and speak to 20-somethings globally.
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the way things are. A strong appetite to influence change in consumer behaviour through storytelling and creativity is a must. You’ll have great attention to detail, be driven and willing to adapt to change and go the extra mile. You’ll be diplomatic, forthcoming with ideas and initiatives, enthusiastic, a team player and a first-class communicator, able to speak to different people in a variety of departments.
What you'll be doing...
- Own and evolve the creative for the onsite content feed
- Understand creative vision of department, as directed by Head of Creative and Lead Creatives
- Take direction from senior members of the creative team
- Actively responsive to fluctuating business workloads
- Offer support across all brand communication, including 360-degree campaigns, lookbooks, events and social, under the direction of senior team members
- Ensuring all projects are executed within timelines and schedules
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all other departments
- Work with Concept, Content, Project Management and Marketing teams to deliver excellent ideas and executions
- Be a source of inspiration by bringing new ideas and concepts to work.
We'd love to meet someone who...
- Creatively thinks with the ability to push ideas
- A high visual aesthetic and superb eye for art direction
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Able to see the work through and manage the process from brief to live
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions
- Confident to explore new ways of working
- Open minded
- A knowledge of the social landscape – but also how to subvert and even hack it
- A strong interest in fashion
- Fully conversant in professional design software (e.g. InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop).