Sales Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Global London
Global London urgently required following position for Sales Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Global London Jobs Details:
Location: London, Paris, Frankfurt or Dubai.
The Impact: You will be responsible for the training and coaching of all sales, relationship management, product specialists & client support employees across EMEA at S&P Global Market Intelligence. You will design, implement and deliver training programs using our diagnostic sales approach, developing the teams’ skills necessary to achieve short and long-term revenue targets. You will collaborate with Commercial Team Leadership, to identify both individual and team performance gaps, and tailor sessions and programs accordingly. You will deliver group training in the classroom, and individual coaching in the office and out in the field, with the ultimate goal to improve sales proficiency throughout the organization. This person will play a key role in helping the transformation of our combined Commercial team, working closely with management as well as HR and Sales Operations.
The Team : Our Team supports the Commercial Team on achieving their sales and renewal and retention goals. We are a highly collaborative, creative, dynamic, groundbreaking global team who work together on key initiatives to drive commercial performance.
About You: Your background will be an accomplished sales, relationship manager or product specialist with a real passion for coaching and training. Previous exposure to onboarding, training or coaching sales or relationship managers at all levels. Have knowledge of the PRG diagnostic methodology and also our internal sales and relationship management processes, and be able to articulate, teach and coach these confidently.
- Design and implement training on the diagnostic sales approach for new and tenured Commercial Team members.
- Travel regularly with Sales Executives and Relationship Managers to reinforce diagnostic sales concepts and other skills.
- Observe sales calls, product demonstrations, and client training sessions. Provide mentoring and initiate training plans, in collaboration with managers. Make program recommendations to managers and other partners based on common feedback/observations.
- Coach Team Leads on diagnostic approach and how to reinforce it with their teams. Build forums for coaching on pipeline management and stuck deals, in cooperation with Managers & Team Leads.
- Appraise and ensure quality and effectiveness of any externally delivered courses as well as deliver when required (eg. LinkedIn, Salesforce etc.)
- Liaise with HR on projects including recruiting and career path coaching.
- Maintain and advertise training calendar, monitor enrollments, review program evaluations, prepare training metrics, recommend program changes, and update management, as required.
- Assist in developing and implementing online learning and monitor usage, as required.
- Support other Commercial Education team projects and complete other assignments as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a finance discipline or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in selling or relationship management or product / sector specialism
- Advanced understanding of finance industry and marketing and sales of financial services and products to customer base.
- Motivated individual with exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Strong PowerPoint (or similar software) skills
- Experience with the PRG framework/Consultative Selling style (desirable, not necessary)
- Experience with webinar technologies (desirable, not necessary)
- Working knowledge of SPGMI products (highly desirable, not necessary)
- Ability and willingness to travel. (This position requires occasional day and overnight trips away from the home office.)