Administrative Assistant Legal Jobs Vacancy at Standard Life Edinburgh
Standard Life Edinburgh urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Legal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Legal Jobs Vacancy at Standard Life Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Salary - up to £20,000 per annum
Duration - 12 months fixed-term
Contact - 0131 245 1000
Closing Date - 22 December 2017
Our Legal team supports Standard Life Aberdeen’s vision of being a world class investments company. The primary focus of Standard Life Aberdeen Legal is to provide the business with high quality legal services that enables the delivery of the organisation’s business objectives.
An opportunity has arisen for a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave. The administration assistant role will be within the Legal Operations Team in Standard Life Aberdeen Legal. The role will be to provide a broad range of administrative and support tasks.
This will be a busy and exciting role offering the successful candidate the opportunity to become an essential part of the support staff network for Standard Life Aberdeen Legal.
• To ensure all secretarial and administrative needs are met. On a daily basis this will include:
- Coordination of internal and external meetings ensuring rooms are booked.
- Scheduling video conferences and tele conference calls.
- Arranging appropriate equipment for meetings.
- Diary management.
• To arrange travel plans and accommodation.
• Coordination and planning of regular meetings including scheduling in diaries, collating and distributing papers.
• Creation of Purchase Orders and processing of invoices.
• Assisting current support with the on-boarding of new joiners, requests for new equipment and other ad-hoc requirements.
• Establishing and maintaining electronic and paper file management systems.
• Ad-hoc tasks as required.
• Excellent attention to detail and being accurate with dealing with data.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• High level of confidentiality / integrity.
• Good communication skills.
• Enthusiastic and professional.
• Self-motivated, a quick learner and a good team player.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Work well under pressure and able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to work unsupervised, to work on own initiative and prioritise work.
• Ability to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel packages are preferable but not essential knowledge of MS Visio and MS PowerPoint.
• Communicating and influencing – communicates and works effectively with people at all levels across the organisation as well as external clients.
• Planning & Organising – is able to work under pressure to deadlines and is comfortable prioritising work and making judgements on the urgency of matters.
• Responsibility / Flexibility – takes ownership of own workload and manages this proactively to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Is comfortable taking on additional responsibility when required.
• Integrity / Confidentiality – is professional in approach and adheres to internal confidentiality regulations at all times.
• Interpersonal / Teamwork – can work effectively as part of a team and build relationships with internal customers across all areas of Standard Life as well as relationships with external customers.
Job : Legal Primary Location : United Kingdom-Edinburgh