Learning Specialist Jobs Vacancy at The Body Shop London
The Body Shop London urgently required following position for Learning Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Specialist Jobs Vacancy at The Body Shop London Jobs Details:
The Body Shop International is recruiting a new Learning Specialist to work within our International Learning team based in East Croydon.
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good –
that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
The role in a nutshell
Manage the learning operations and support activity to develop our talent’s self-awareness, skills, knowledge and know-how and so contribute to the competitive advantage of The Body Shop
A day in the life of
- Contribute to the diagnosis, design and roll out of learning plans globally engaging participants in innovative ways to drive increased learning and sustained change and in adherence to The Body Shop Commitment and our values and ethics
- Coordinate learning events and meetings (planning, logistics and administration)
- Create global and local programme materials/kits focusing on 70/20/10
- Contribute to partnership with external providers/consultants/experts/certified trainers
- Use internal learning processes and tools (360, Skillshare etc.)
- Manage accurate and timely data in all processes and working with key stakeholders measure the impact of learning across all interventions globally
- Report regularly and use quality data and metrics to drive improved learning activity globally
- Track learning budget
- Manage the communication and marketing of learning globally
- Lead core learning projects for office and store development globally
- Engage and animate our global learning community around projects and activity
- Facilitate and present at learning sessions
- Stay up to date with learning and organisational development trends
What you'll need
- Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and reporting analytics
- Understanding of HR culture and policies
- Knowledge of learning and development practices and processes
- Basic knowledge of training delivery skills
- Potentially studying for a qualification within Learning & Development
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a live living wall in the reception area.
Want to join The Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development.
Here at The Body Shop House we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!