Personal Assistant Office Manager Jobs Vacancy at Comverse Inc Reading
Comverse Inc Reading urgently required following position for Personal Assistant Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Office Manager Jobs Vacancy at Comverse Inc Reading Jobs Details:
We are looking for an experienced office manager as well as an experienced PA to provide core assistance for the Sales teams in the EMEA region as well as support some of the key senior management team with general PA duties and act as the key interface for the Reading office, being responsible for the overall office management.
This is a newly created role which is critical to the smooth running of this office and the sales region
- Key interface for all internal and external visitors, representing a highly professional and corporate image
- Manage local Facilities through the coordination with Facilities Head Office.
- Main point of contact for ensuring the smooth running of the Reading office, including efficiencies of post service, stationery, meeting bookings, etc.
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management internally and externally, including negotiations on major service agreements and key contribution to the procurement process
- Responsible for local safety procedures and manages on site governance in conjunction with other key stakeholders such as Quality, First Aiders/Fire Wardens and Human Resources.
- Manages projects within the facilities function as requested by Facilities, including liaison with external regulatory departments.
- Assist other Reading functions as appropriate to deliver corporate initiatives.
- Assists the Senior Management team in performance of duties, taking a lead with the development and maintenance of administrative activities, inquiries or problems, such as internal processes and systems.
- Maintains calendars and appointments, coordinating / arranging internal and external International meetings, liaising and interacting across the leadership team and other departments when required.
- Manage travel bookings and schedules as well as expenses, including proxy approvals for requests.
- Gather and collate sales information from relevant sources and interprets data to produce reports. Preparing materials and items, some of which may be confidential or sensitive in nature to submit on a weekly and monthly basis.
- May attend business meetings, produce minutes and provide support, summarising information for reports and correspondence for senior managers.
- Acting as a liaison to all internal and external contacts
- Previous experience with this scope of responsibilities either within one or multiple roles.
- Solid background working with teams as well as Senior Management / Executive level
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to produce high level presentations within restricted timescales.
- Background in similar global and corporate environments.
- Excellent IT skills; particularly MS Office including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher.
- Experience with company systems to manage PO’s and Expenses etc.
- Flexible approach with self-motivation and a strong initiative.
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanour in a regularly changeable environment with the resilience and ‘can-do’ attitude to make things work.
- Excellent ability to understand and manage the office and people dynamics using strong influencing skills and collaborative nature to enable a positive outcome.
What We Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly global business who are making some exciting changes in the industry. Working in a fast paced and demanding environment you will be key to the success of the EMEA Sales region and playing a vital role for the smooth running of a high-profile office.
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.