Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Valeco Recruitment Penicuik
Valeco Recruitment Penicuik urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Valeco Recruitment Penicuik Jobs Details:
The Bush Estate, Near Penicuik
£DOE plus benefits
Valeco Recruitment are working with our locally based client to recruit an Executive Assistant on a full time permanent contract based locally in Midlothian.
This is a rare opportunity within our client’s business, perhaps you are commuting into Edinburgh daily from Midlothian and would like to work closer to home and gain that work/life balance? Or you are on the market seeking a new, busy fresh opportunity?
Supporting at this level you will be working to many deadlines and we are looking for someone who is highly organised, professional and can work well under pressure.
Key duties will involve:
• Managing the diary and day to day travel
• Responding to all emails, mailbox management and prioritising accordingly
• First point of contact over the telephone, acting as “The Gatekeeper”
• Dealing with and processing all mail correspondence incoming and outgoing
• Arranging corporate networking and weekend events with both clients and sponsors
• Agendas, supporting documents, minute taking and attending confidential meetings
• Preparing reports and analysing data
• Credit card statements
• Sickness reporting
• Office management
• Overseeing the stationary contracts, looking at budgets, spend and collating all information and reports along with many other ad hoc duties.
This is a one on one support role and we are looking for someone who will go that extra mile!
• Proven record of accomplishment in supporting at a Senior level
• Proactive and driven individual
• First class communication and professional skills
• PC literate – MS Office Intermediate to Advanced level essential
• “Can do” attitude with a degree of flexibility if required when working to deadlines.
Hours of work are 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary and package on offers is dependent on experience.
Location: The Bush Estate near Penicuik | Salary: £DOE | Job Type: Permanent | Posted: 19/03/2018
Apply for this Vacancy