Crm Manager Jobs Vacancy at Intelligent People Ltd London
Intelligent People Ltd London urgently required following position for Crm Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crm Manager Jobs Vacancy at Intelligent People Ltd London Jobs Details:
£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
A CRM Manager / eCRM Manager / Customer Retention Manager is required to help drive the CRM and engagement strategy for a high growth, mature eCommerce start-up. The successful candidate will be part of a small marketing team and must have had prior experience working with Salesforce.
The CRM Manager / eCRM Manager / Customer Retention Manager will:
- Create recommendations to key stakeholders in the business for the customer strategy
- Build a new contact strategy for the business
- Assist the content team in increasing revenue via improvement of content delivery
- Segment the customer database and identify most valuable customers and create a targeted strategy to build long-term relationships
- Work closely with the commercial team to improve the memberships products
- Look at improving the onsite customer journey working closely with UX and UI teams
- Report on all CRM metrics
- Identify new opportunities for the business based on data customer feedback
The CRM Manager / eCRM Manager / Customer Retention Manager must:
-have working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
-Have a track record of improving retention in an eCommerce environment
-Be excellent with numbers
-Be strong with data and analytically minded
-Have a hands-on approach to CRM implementation
-Be confident and able to articulate findings to key stakeholders in the business
-Be able to voice opinions on how best to drive the company forward with regards to CRM
It would be preferable for the CRM Manager / eCRM Manager / Customer Retention Manager to have had experience within a high growth eCommerce environment.
This in an opportunity to join a thriving, well established and successful organisation and have a big impact on revenue growth moving forward.
Intelligent People is a specialist CRM Manager recruitment agency.