Deputy Manager Southwold White Stuff Jobs Vacancy at White Stuff Southwold
White Stuff Southwold urgently required following position for Deputy Manager Southwold White Stuff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Manager Southwold White Stuff Jobs Vacancy at White Stuff Southwold Jobs Details:
White Stuff are excited to be hiring for our brand new shop in Southwold due to open this summer!
We have Shop management teams who act as local business owners; commercially managing their space as their own and always with their local customer at the heart of each decision. We create sociable shops where people can meet up and dwell. Our Shop teams are there to ensure that our customers get a unique White Stuff shopping experience every time, building a shared loyalty and love of our fantastic products.
- Reporting to the Shop Manager, you will support them to drive the performance of the store by engaging with and developing your team to their full potential;
- Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results (yes that means you; with your best sellers list permanently in your back pocket!) and inspirational personality to motivate your team, you will be a passionate leader who is pivotal to the success of your Shop;
- Each of our Shops supports a local charity and you will also be tasked with partnering with them to continue to support their important fundraising.
As well as our beautifully designed product our customers also find areas to relax and have a coffee or tea, designated play areas for children, eye-catching creative elements and some of our Shops even have their own children’s cinema, themed fitting rooms and weekly customer events.
You’ll understand how these experience features ultimately contribute to our commercial success (whilst also being bags of fun!) and they’ll be a key measureable of your Shops’ performance.
As a Deputy Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount and a further 22 items of uniform per annum
- BUPA Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Pension Contribution