Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Oak Furnitureland Cambridge
Oak Furnitureland Cambridge urgently required following position for Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Oak Furnitureland Cambridge Jobs Details:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role is one of the most important in our business, you represent our brand and are the first point of contact when a customer walks into our store. You will give all our customers a warm and positive welcome, building a relationship quickly with them, listening to their needs and matching that perfect item or range by using your newly gain product knowledge. You will ensure that all customers are dealt with professionally & quickly, orders are correctly entered and the store environment is clean & inviting.
YOU WILL BE
- Competitive, there is money for the making and you are about the taking!
- A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
- Confident in directly approaching people
- A great listener with a knack of drawing information out of anyone
- Hard working, professional and tidy person who takes care in their appearance and their place of work
- £18,000 basic salary with an achievable OTE of £30,000+
- Weekly pay roll, always helps when those unexpected bills come in
- Pre Sales close down – we work hard from Boxing Day in the Christmas Sales so we close ALL STORES for the week prior to Christmas
- High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers and much more
- Induction, sales and ongoing training in our state of the art academies
- Opportunities for career growth, whether this is being promoted or giving you the skills to be an even better YOU
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
Our store opens Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 10.30am to 5pm (10:30 am - 11:00 am viewing only). YOU will be required to work every weekend and Bank Holidays as these are high footfall/sales days for us.