Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Star Medical Ltd
Star Medical Ltd urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Star Medical Ltd Jobs Details:
Our client is a well-respected global pharmaceutical company with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world
This is a unique opportunity to join a close knit team with high visibility within the company and the potential for a long term career
Investigator Initiated Trial Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee and facilitate the review and conduct of chosen investigator sponsored trials]
- Facilitate the proposals through approval and contracting processes
- Ensure investigators provide regular updates and fulfil contractual obligations
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on trial process
- Work closely with therapeutic area medical directors
- Maintain documents, SOPs and legal and ethical requirements
- Provide cost and timing reports as required
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- 3-5 years of pharma industry experience and BA/BSC educated
- Preferably further scientific background training e.g. PHD, PharmaD
- Medical Affairs experience preferred
- Understanding of clinical trial/ clinical research environment
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Project management experience
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on [Phone number removed]
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.