Customer Claims Advisor Motor Liaison Jobs Vacancy at Group Nottingham
Group Nottingham urgently required following position for Customer Claims Advisor Motor Liaison. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Claims Advisor Motor Liaison Jobs Vacancy at Group Nottingham Jobs Details:
Motor Claims Handler
£17,000 - £23,000 per annum
A service you can trust and products you can believe in, that’s what this award winning general insurance provider can offer. With Co-op you’ll be valued, well looked after and receive all the training you need to do your job with confidence and skill. We’ll provide you with excellent incentives and benefits plus give you the chance to be part of a lively team involved in loads of group activities, from team nights out to charity events.
As one of our fab Motor Claims Advisors you’ll be a vital part of the Co-op Insurance machine, you’ll be supported too in a team focussed orientated environment.
What you'll be doing
• Review potentially fraudulent motor claims, applying technical/analytical thinking into decision making. Apply logic and commercial thinking when making a decision on whether further investigation is warranted.
• Appropriately and compliantly act upon industry intelligence in order to protect Co-op from the threat of Insurance fraud.
• Maintain and enhance data integrity by ensuring all claims and customer records are documented in a timely and accurate manner – including updating all computer-based records.
• Develop and maintain extensive knowledge and experience of relevant General Insurance and where appropriate competitor, products, services and solution frameworks.
• Participate in planning and implementing activities to improve operating processes and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role, team and the business
• Review the services provided to customers ensuring their needs are fully met. Support performance assessments and contribute to activities to improve the suitability and quality of the support provided
• Understand the complaint handling procedure and ensure any complaints received are recorded in line with this process.
Is this role right for you? What you'll bring
• Previous claims experience
• High level of communication skills; the ability to respond both verbally and in writing to a full range of queries from a variety of sources.
• Able to utilise IT systems to the level required by the role.
• Thorough understanding of all relevant regulations and regulatory bodies.
• Strong analysis and decision making skills
• Flexible attitude and approach with srong time management skills and ability to maintain a diverse work schedule
• Able to assess the potential impact of emerging developments in Fraud and how to apply them in the Co-op Insurance context
• Understand what is needed to meet internal and external customer requirements
• Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
• Demonstrated ability in stakeholder management
• Well-developed persuasive skills
• Previous experience dealing with Personal Injury is desirable
In making a real difference for our customers, we can offer you a whole world of opportunity. We offer fantastic benefits including; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, membership, discounts (including 10% off Co-op Food) , up to 10% pension contribution and an on-site gym amongst much more. Be part of our journey.