Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Capital Tap London
Capital Tap London urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Capital Tap London Jobs Details:
- Ownership of all current online activities – including PPC, SEO and aggregators
- Manage online marketing budget – balancing cost efficiencies with increased lead generation
- Optimising customer acquisition cost and lifetime value of customers
- Plan, develop and deploy new digital campaigns and channels
- Make recommendations for new functionality within our digital platforms to support new types of campaigns or to improve results of existing campaign
- Create and optimise landing pages, communications and the onboarding journey.
- Responsible for all website content
- Responsible for regular blog updates and monthly newsletter
- Plan and execute customer base interaction plan to increase lifetime value
- Monitoring conversion rates and optimising the ‘sales funnel’
- Research and negotiate alternative suppliers for improved service
- Stay up to date on industry trends and support new analytics initiatives that support and contribute to business goals
- Must have min. 2 years’ experience in running PPC/SEO/Aggregator/Other channels
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics– other analytical tools helpful (SQL, HTML etc)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Google and Facebook marketing channels
- Experience of planning marketing communications activities and knowledge of audience insights
- Strong analytical skills and using this approach to problem solving
- Able to work autonomously
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
- Previous B2B marketing experience