Find Out More Jobs Vacancy at Oliver Bonas Tolworth
Oliver Bonas Tolworth urgently required following position for Find Out More. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Find Out More Jobs Vacancy at Oliver Bonas Tolworth Jobs Details:
- Developing effective methods to communicate testing requirements and product quality standards, ensuring that all products adhere to testing standards, are fit for purpose and excel customer expectations
- Reviewing product design briefs and samples to accurately record and document any observation
- Maintaining an up-to-date library of information including; test reports, factory audits, supplier database and signed supplier manuals
- Assisting the Ethical Trading Manager in logging, monitoring and tracking any action plans agreed with suppliers in relation to audits and social compliance
- Managing packaging and labelling requirements, ensuring packaging is fit for purpose and cost effective
- Monitoring and logging customer complaints, identifying trends and react accordingly
- Training and educating the wider business, including quality control and customer service teams, on the production methods and any associated product tolerances to be expected
- Building a collaborative working relationship with suppliers to add value to new product development at concept stage based on a firm understanding of supplier production capabilities, strengths and weaknesses
Key Skills Needed
- A proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Have an aptitude to risk assess and a natural ability to problem solve
- Extensive product technical knowledge – risk assessment, safety standards and legal requirements
- Strong understanding of production methods and supply chain
- Excellent product development and communication skills with good commercial awareness
- Experience of ethical sourcing would be beneficial but not essential
- A strong desire to play a key role in the development of Oliver Bonas Jewellery & Accessories product ranges.
- Knowledge of footwear construction, size and fit would be beneficial
- Experience across a varied range of accessory areas including jewellery, bags and footwear is essential
We are a living wage employer and pay a competitive salary, with up to 50% discount on OB products.
Head over to our Bonas Benefits page for more information on what we offer.