Eame Order Management Operations Lead Jobs Vacancy at Syngenta Manchester
Syngenta Manchester urgently required following position for Eame Order Management Operations Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Eame Order Management Operations Lead Jobs Vacancy at Syngenta Manchester Jobs Details:
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
To support our ambition, Syngenta has established a Global Operations Centre in Manchester, UK, enabling operations (including Supply Chain as well as Procurement) and providing key business services covering IT, Project & Process management and Service Excellence.
About this job :
The successful person will work as the Order Management Crop Protection Operations Lead working within the EAME Order Management team. The role holder will be responsible for business partnering with territories / regions on operational activities to optimise End to End flow and support new business specific support requirements in the Order Management area together with the 3rd Party Service Provider.
This is a vital role within the team and will require a candidate with excellent leadership experience who can lead, develop and coach the direct reports. The successful person will monitor 3rd party provider service levels ensuring business continuity and to ensure high service delivery standards being delivered. Collaborating with relevant functions, the Operations Lead will lead the rollout of change projects to drive continuous improvement and process quality.
This holder of this role will play a key part in the implementation of the Order Management Strategy and ensuring correct monitoring and control of compliance with direct report responsibilities and linked 3rd party service provider interaction, related to internal and external regulations.
Finally, the Order Management Leader will be innovative, identifying, specifying and implementing Order to Cash (O2C) business process and improvement activities together with the 3rd Party provider.
- Supporting 3rd Party Providers linked to Syngenta Order Management job requirements, skills development and trainings
- Managing resources, workload and costs within given budget and driving efficiency improvements
- Ensuring understanding of Roles & Responsibilities and Ways of Working adherence
- Monitoring KPIs, driving corrective and preventative actions to increase customer service level and performance improvement (resources & costs) together with Third Party Service Provider
- Being a key contact for 3rd Party Service Provider related to process & business specific clarification needs or to support business requirements related to order execution
- Being a key contact for territories / regions to support business specialties and new business requirements building the link between Territories / regions and the 3rd Party Service Provider to support the setup of new business flows.
- Ensuring regular exchange with 3rd party service providers, commercial units, territories and other functions
- Implementing continuous improvements (lean) and “added value” activities
- Continuously striving for simplification and standardization
- Supporting and actively participating in the Order Management process transformation to Global Service Managers
- To manage, support, update and coordinate Syngenta specific training documentation and training execution for direct reports and to supporting the 3rd Party Service Provider in a “train the trainer” approach.
Essential Knowledge& Experience:
- Detailed understanding of Supply Chain Processes & Order Management processes across EAME
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & trade compliance
- Cross-functional knowledge with emphasis on familiarity with Sales and Marketing (e.g. new product introductions, life-cycle management)
- Foreign trade knowledge and Export business expertise
- Process design & documentation
- Supply Chain know how
- SAP SD/MM module (O2C processes) – excellent user knowledge
- Experience leading a small team
- Good coaching and change management skills
- Export / Commercial / Order Execution
- Change management / Project management experienced in cross functional project management and business process design
- Experience from managing interface with 3rd Party Service Providers in Logistics, Customer Service or Order Management
- Trade compliance within a multinational company
- Preference working in an chemical Industry or Seeds environment
- Focus on cost optimization and ability to implement process change.
- Successful contribution to cross-functional large-scale projects.
- Language: English. German or French would be a benefit
- Degree or equivalent working experience in Business or Supply Chain
- Experiences in a Customer Service, Order Management or Logistics Senior role
- Full time
- Based in Manchester
- Salary: Competitive
Job : Logistics & Order Management