Graduate Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Company Dartford
Company Dartford urgently required following position for Graduate Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Company Dartford Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Marketing Executive to join an established and successful electrical wholesaler in Kent, ideal for a candidate straight out of university keen to build a career in marketing. As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the overall marketing strategy. You will be managing the advertising, press releases and promotional material as well as managing the various social media platforms, and helping to generate customer engagement through creating and editing varied content. You will use analytics tools to review engagement and help to improve and target the message to the key audience. You will also be responsible for updating website content, and ensuring it is always up to date and relevant. A key aspect of this role is copywriting and content creation, both for traditional and digital channels. You will also be involved in promoting and organising events to help boost the profile of the company.
- Define and execute the company's marketing strategy.
- Maintain the company's B2B website including content management, providing reporting on key metrics and trends.
- Create and maintain digital marketing initiatives including email campaigns and the use of social media.
- Maintain and develop a database of existing and potential customers.
- produce online and offline marketing collateral.
- Help co-ordinate company events.
- University Degree or equivalent in Marketing.
- Highly effective individual who has an eye for detail and is focused on improving business performance through campaign execution.
- Time management and project planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical approach to data.