Security Officer Core Jobs Vacancy at Vsg Canary Wharf
Vsg Canary Wharf urgently required following position for Security Officer Core. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Officer Core Jobs Vacancy at Vsg Canary Wharf Jobs Details:
VSG are currently looking for professional Security officers to join one of our prestigious contracts at 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf. The ideal candidate will have previous security experience, and excellent customer service skills.
The security officer will be expected to take ownership of each task assigned by the security operations manager and report all issues in a professional and timely manner. The security officer will be expected to escalate emergencies by adhering to the site operating procedures.
The candidate will be expected to complete shift handover and all necessary paper work when on shift.
The candidate should have experience of working with fire alarm panel and various other security systems that are administered in the security control centre.
Following are some of the key responsibilities the security officer will be expected to undertake however are not limited to:
- Access and Egress Control
- Authenticating right of access
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
- To ensure all incidents are escalated and reported to security manager and building manager.
- To manage any incident and give confidence to others that the situation is being dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring effective and accurate records are kept.
- To proactively observe the reception area for opportunities to assist clients.
- To collaborate with the front of house team to deliver a seamless professional reception service.
- To complete incident report once dealt with the incident.
- To meet the needs of clients and general public in regards to security and customer service