Area Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Premium Resourcing Luton
Premium Resourcing Luton urgently required following position for Area Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Premium Resourcing Luton Jobs Details:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Premium Resourcing are currently looking for an exceptional Area Sales Manager on behalf of our client; an industry leader in chemistry who combines economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility.
They supply raw materials to most industries in the UK, including agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, energy and pharmaceuticals.
This is an ideal opportunity to leverage technology and innovation.
Location: Home-based with frequent travel within South East England
Covered areas : Essex, Norfolk and Bedfordshire
What they offer:
- This is a full-time permanent position
- Basic salary £40k (negotiable DOE)
- Annual bonus
- Excellent benefits package including pension
- Annual salary review
- 33 days’ annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Autonomy from day one in a challenging working environment
- Continuous "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
- Excellent career and progression opportunities within an international company
- Responsible for creating specifications and converting project enquiries into sales within the concrete industry
- Develop relationships with concrete producers and construction contractors
- Creating demand through specification and tracking of construction projects
- Make presentations to the construction design community of consulting engineers and architects
- Practical on-site, you must have hands-on experience within the construction industry
- You will be educated to degree level, preferably from an engineering discipline and/or have a strong practical understanding of the construction industry
- You will be an experienced sales person with the capability to present ideas to designers
- You will be technically minded, able to work with a high level of accuracy and perform under pressure with minimal supervision
- You will be self-motivated with strong communication and organisational skills to ensure that relationships with customers are maintained/developed
- A valid driver's licence is required as well as the willingness to travel
*One stage interview process available*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 /year
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License