Digital Conceptual Artist Product Designer Jobs Vacancy at Tmp And Associates Ltd London
Tmp And Associates Ltd London urgently required following position for Digital Conceptual Artist Product Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Conceptual Artist Product Designer Jobs Vacancy at Tmp And Associates Ltd London Jobs Details:
An exciting growth opportunity for a designer who is proactive, passionate and enjoys expanding their creative abilities and demonstrating creative flair.
The UK office of our international client provides unique gifts and collectables across a range of themes and product categories products (including jewellery, apparel, watches, sculptures, clocks and tableware), resulting in a diverse job opportunity. The open-plan work environment is vibrant, challenging, and fast-paced within a creative and collaborative team.
This is a varied and interesting role that has vast potential for development which will allow you to apply your eye for design across a broad spectrum of themes from well-known global licenses (entertainment, sports teams, personalities) to beloved British favourites like the Royal family, garden birds and vintage aircraft, to name but a few.
The Conceptual Artist will create computer-generated, realistic product images primarily using advanced Photoshop skills alongside Illustrator and In-Design. You will work closely with the development department to realise and visually interpret ideas from brief to completion, resulting in high quality and photo - realistic product renders which capture the customer’s imagination and drive sales.
Key Duties will include:
- Creating high standard product renders from a supplied brief - using Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography, compositing, and digital painting.
- Working to product developers’ briefs - collaborating to understand the design and apply your creative & technical skills to craft a photo-realistic product.
- Photography - Utilising camera and lighting in an in-house studio to photograph and retouch products for advertising.
- Producing accurate print ready art files – including decal art, labels, and instructions.
- Inspiring creativity and innovation throughout all design work and undertaking research as it relates to the design (product, historical, design references).
The successful candidate will have advanced knowledge of Adobe packages with exceptionally strong Photoshop skills; a hands-on team member who has talent in bundles and demonstrates passion for all things creative with a portfolio to back this up. They must have 2-3 years in-house design experience working on multiple projects; successfully managing his/her personal workload.
Specific demonstrable requirements include:
- Proficiencies : MAC based with advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, and experience with InDesign and Photography.
o 70% of work will be completed in Photoshop.
o At least 1 year experience drawing digitally on a Wacom or equivalent tablet device.
o The ability to visualise and interpret other people’s ideas alongside the ability to be flexible and adapt to change when required.
- Talent and Professionalism : Produce high quality artwork to deadline – from initial mock-up to final design whilst assimilating constructive feedback.
- Enthusiasm : Interest in giftware/collectables and the way people choose and use products. Collaborative : Enjoys working closely with a Creative, Design and Marketing teams to drive design solutions. Passionate : Eager to learn and adapt existing skills to render photo-realistic products that generate sales, Self-starter : Use initiative to run projects and solve problems independently.
- Highly Organised : Excellent organisational skills, ability to remain calm under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Applicants may be sent a preliminary art test before being invited to an on-site interview.