Management Accountant Jobs Vacancy at The Language Business Ltd London
The Language Business Ltd London urgently required following position for Management Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Accountant Jobs Vacancy at The Language Business Ltd London Jobs Details:
Management Accountant - languages useful (German, Italian, Spanish, French or Portuguese)
Up to £45,000 pa plus excellent benefits - Central London.
Fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy/financial services practice in Central London with excellent salary package and benefits!
Uo to £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including paid overtime and fully paid study package
Fluency in English is essential
Additional languages useful especially German, French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese
Our client is a leading and fast expanding international accountancy and financial services firm based in fantastic offices in Central London.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Management Accountant, your main responsibility will be to prepare accurate, timely and informative management accounts for a portfolio of clients along with any associated compliance work.
Your more detailed responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedule
- Carrying out bookkeeping work
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and pre-coded expense forms
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC sales lists, Intrastat returns and CIS reporting.
This challenging and rewarding role will include significant interaction with clients and other team members.
Those who demonstrate their consistent willingness to deliver excellent client service and show an excellent level of autonomous decision making, may be considered for excellent promotion opportunities, including Senior Management Accountant or Client Manager.
- Fluency in English is essential. Additional languages useful especially German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts, ideally from a portfolio of clients from different industries but in house experience may also be considered
- UK VAT experience is essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified is preferred
Uo to £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Contact: Lisa Grimes
** The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information **