Programme Manager Finance Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London
Atwood Tate London urgently required following position for Programme Manager Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programme Manager Finance Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Programme Manager on behalf of our central London based client to manage and deliver the Finance System programme for the global business.
Experience / skills required:
- Own the overarching programme schedule and ensure successful delivery, coordinating across streams and departments to ensure scope is managed and deliverables are met
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation
- Manage programme risks and issues, maintaining relevant records for review department/board
- Manage and deliver communications to stakeholders to ensure all relevant groups are kept up to date of status, risks and deliverables
- Lead program management process and align plan with the external vendor
- Experience of delivering large scale digital programmes with a focus on financial products and services
- Have the ability to work well with large cross-functional teams as well as internal and external stakeholder boards
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Have professional qualifications in project and programme management as well as demonstrate application of the methodologies
- Experience of working in publishing preferable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
020 7034 7850
Deloitte Change Delivery Services Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte London. Deloitte London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Deloitte Change Delivery Services Project Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 20 Sep, 2017. Project Mangers report to the appropriate Senior PM or Programme Manager for operational delivery related matters and will be coached by a Programme Manager in... ... Continue reading -->
Programme Manager Jobs Vacancy at Bupa . Bupa opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Programme Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 Sep, 2017. IT Programme Manager - Staines, London or Manchester. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Programme Manager to work within the Global Services Programmes... ... Continue reading -->
Finance Manager Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy at Brakes Harlow. Brakes Harlow opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Finance Manager Supply Chain position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 21 Sep, 2017. Finance Manager – Supply Chain – Maternity cover REPORTS TO :. The Finance Manager is a key business support to the HOF, providing strategic analysis and... ... Continue reading -->
Programme Project Controls Manager Jobs Vacancy at Amec Foster Wheeler London. Amec Foster Wheeler London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Programme Project Controls Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 08 Aug, 2017. This role is responsible for supporting the delivery of programmes or projects involving multidisciplinary teams and providing leadership to Programme / Project... ... Continue reading -->
Band Assistant Programme Project Manager Posts Jobs Vacancy at Cabinet Office London. Cabinet Office London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Band Assistant Programme Project Manager Posts position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 Sep, 2017. Assistant Project Manager:. Monitoring and reporting on programme delivery to ensure all work streams are delivering agreed outcomes to the standards expected... ... Continue reading -->