Junior Creative Team Jobs Vacancy at Ogilvy London
Ogilvy London urgently required following position for Junior Creative Team. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Creative Team Jobs Vacancy at Ogilvy London Jobs Details:
In Social.Lab, we like fresh thinkers. We like people with new ideas and new ways of solving problems that aren’t your average tried and tested methods.
We need a Junior Creative Team full of beans and bursting with new ideas that simply need a little shaping and craft from a seasoned creative. We need a creative pair that want to teach us a thing or two about Snapchat and Instagram, as well as being keen to learn the art of conceptual thinking and crafting an idea.
Sound like you? Get in touch.
We rely on you to... Working as a Junior Creative Team, you’ll be responsible for delivering and endless supply of fresh ideas alongside a Senior Creative Team for a wide range of briefs. You’ll also be required to take big ideas and craft them into tactical pieces of content, whether it be a 15s video, boomerang, or vertical video. You’ll be responsible for:
- Generating a range of big campaign ideas from a creative brief
- Developing individual activation/content ideas from an established campaign idea
- Writing up ideas in a concise yet passionate way
- Sketching content ideas and putting together clear storyboards
- Producing quick content mockups both static and video
- Writing copy for a range of content types that fits a brand’s tone of voice
- Supporting Senior Creative Teams with creative tasks that contribute to the success of a brief
- Proactively sharing creative projects from the wider industry and beyond that serve as inspiration for the creative department and wider business.
You are great at... Skills and Experience required:
- A degree within a creative discipline and examples of how this degree has been used in advertising, OR experience within the world of advertising.
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking, full of ideas that wow people.
- A thorough understanding of (and love for) social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms.
- A demonstrable understanding of the stages involved in creative processes.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- An education/background that demonstrates a passion for creativity.
- An energetic, accommodating and vocal team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.