Digital Production Manager Topshop Topman Jobs Vacancy at Arcadia Shared Services London
Arcadia Shared Services London urgently required following position for Digital Production Manager Topshop Topman. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Production Manager Topshop Topman Jobs Vacancy at Arcadia Shared Services London Jobs Details:
Digital Production Manager - Topshop/ Topman London Competitive Salary
We are looking for an experienced Digital Production Manager to take ownership of the end-to-end process and management of weekly digital content updates, digital features, and campaigns for TOPSHOP TOPMAN. In addition, this role will drive the improvement of systems and functional developments that impact the production of features and content for TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s websites and mobile apps. Part Project Manager, this individual will organise and lead across our internal departments; Editorial, Visual Merchandising, Design, Social, User Experience, and Marketing to ensure that teams are aligned, creating high quality content, and delivering weekly against aggressive deadlines.
DAY TO DAY
- Project management of digital campaigns, from initial concept, through to launch. Including; tracking project milestones, identifying risks, creating contingency plans, leading meetings, and communicating project status to stakeholders and the wider digital team.
- Evaluate the existing BAU (business as usual) processes within the Production Team as well as the wider Digital Team for efficiency and value. Implement new ways of working where needed and / or identify new tools or process to improve weekly delivery of digital content to our platforms.
- Lead regular cross-functional meetings and ensure teams are working effectively together, planning ahead, and working smart.
- Act as a liaison between Digital and wider business teams (e.g. PR and Marketing) to ensure teams are aligned in strategy, deadlines, and expectations for campaigns and special projects.
- Constantly problem solve with a solution-focused attitude in order to meet all deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Lead the production team in acting as the first line of defense for critical bugs or issues discovered on the live websites and apps and triage these as needed.
- Define and drive digital production strategy, championing developments and opportunities for the business (e.g. CMS, project management tools etc.).
- Management and development of a large team of web and app content producers. Additional oversight of an offshore production team.
- Production Management, Project Management, or Creative Operations experience, preferably working within fashion, retail or a creative industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as a high level of comfort speaking with, presenting to, and taking feedback from executive level leadership.
- Proven track record managing and developing a team. Additional experience managing offshore resources preferred.
- A desire to perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and multitasking constantly.
- Technically astute with an understanding of HTML, CSS, React JS and React Native preferred. Familiarity with content production for responsive websites is required.