Engineering Technician Shift Based Jobs Vacancy at Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Leeds
Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Leeds urgently required following position for Engineering Technician Shift Based. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Technician Shift Based Jobs Vacancy at Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Leeds Jobs Details:
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R. Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton – and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge, maximising value through creative, effective, strategic, passionate and professional Operational teams.
As an Engineering Technician at our Leeds plant you will be responsible for delivering world class engineering technical excellence in fault resolution, maintenance standards and continuous improvement, which promotes the delivery of site scorecard measures. Specific areas of focus will be across:
-Continuous Improvement and best practice delivery of electrical, mechanical and services standards will be key, as will the maintenance of manufacturing and support equipment, building infrastructure, building services and utilities provision - using co-ordinated corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Work in partnership with the Operation core teams, to improve key business results and to develop engineering skills and knowledge by promoting a professional manufacturing team culture.
- Develop, implement and deliver a robust strategy for electrical, mechanical and building services provision and control of engineering budgets to deliver the most cost-effective results.
- Work in partnership with the Central Engineering Department to plan and support all capital engineering projects to ensure successful completion within cost, quality and time targets.
- Ideally City & Guilds, ONC in Electrical Engineering.
- A good broad electrical and mechanical skill set. We are open to your bias, but multi-skilled is ideal.
- Experience from a fast-paced manufacturing environment, FMCG would be ideal but not a prerequisite.
- Familiar working with planned preventative maintenance practices, together with fault finding and root cause failures
As we continue to grow our business, Britvic will provide the platform to grow your career at pace. With award winning brands, a clear vision, personal development and an open and honest culture, Britvic is a very exciting and supportive place to be. We offer a very comprehensive package for this position, including a highly competitive basic salary, attractive shift premiums, overtime, bonus scheme, enhanced company pension contributions, share save schemes, annual pay reviews, healthcare, vouchers and a whole host of flexible benefits.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.