Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Lululemon Athletica London
Lululemon Athletica London urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Lululemon Athletica London Jobs Details:
lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about
developing others and connecting with the community as our Assistant Store
Manager. The key objective of this position is to partner with the Store Manager
to develop incredible leaders, grow the business, and positively impact the
What you will do
The role will combine the life-altering potential of wearing stretchy pants to work every day while talking health, fitness and yoga to your guests and community. The assistant store manager is responsible for certain aspects of the store operations and the strategy and development of the team and community, as determined by the Store Manager. They play a key role in ensuring that all areas of the business are fulfilled and that there is an exceptional level of education on the retail floor by training, coaching, and developing a team that delivers the lululemon guest experience. The assistant store manager also builds capabilities within the store team to drive strategy and achieve results for the business, today and tomorrow. Our assistant store manager emanates the lululemon culture, is a lover of fitness and sweaty endeavors, and is committed to creating amazing experiences for those around them.
The life of our assistant store manager • Passionately leads and educates on our product, community and culture on the retail floor and in the community
• Takes a stand as an advocate for lululemon athletica’s values and guest experience
• Oversees the execution of certain deliverables on the Manager ‘80/20 Checklist’, as delegated by the Store Manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Events
• Present on the retail floor, as a floor manager and Educator, a minimum of 32 hours per week
• Represents her/his store at all required meetings, events and conferences, under the direction of the Store Manager
• Acts as a coach to Educators & Key Leaders and plays a hands-on roll in their development
• Under the direction of the Store Manager or Regional Manager, performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
What are the technical skills necessary to perform this role?
• Minimum one year’s work experience in retail / sales management, or an equivalent management role
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, retail or related field
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
• Works well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for lululemon, community and people.
To Apply for this
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
What makes you great (External)
Job : Store Operations
Unposting Date : Ongoing