Head Crime Reduction Jobs Vacancy at British Transport Police London
British Transport Police London urgently required following position for Head Crime Reduction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Crime Reduction Jobs Vacancy at British Transport Police London Jobs Details:
British Transport Police (BTP) has a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Crime Reduction based at our Force Headquarters in Camden, London. This role is a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 13 months, paying £40,699.62 plus £2,495 London Allowance per annum.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain’s railways. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. To fulfil the role of Head of Crime Reduction you will be required to lead, manage and direct the service delivery of crime reduction activity and associated functions force wide and to industry partners, in order to meet the organisations strategic goals.
You will be required to -
- Lead and drive the effective delivery of crime reduction to the organisation and rail industry, being responsible for defining and recommending the on-going crime reduction strategy to senior officers in the Crime department.
- Ensure that the activity delivered by all staff within the crime reduction team is professional, timely and alive to current and emerging issues through horizon scanning and future trend identification capability. Identify future risks and make recommendations for control.
- Promote and manage the development and implementation of crime reduction and problem solving activities through the Transformation programme and the Crime Reduction Referral Teams. Ensure that departmental KPI’s are met and work with stakeholders to agree relevant service level agreements.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of crime reduction statistical and tasking information. Provide comprehensive updates on crime reduction referral activity to the Head of Crime and relevant departments through the tasking process and to industry partners and other relevant agencies.
If you are interested in applying to this role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £40,699.62 per annum plus £2,495 London Allowance.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Final salary pension
- Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
Candidates internal to BTP must confirm that they are not subject to formal action plans for sickness/complaints/discipline or poor performance, that all mandatory training courses have been attended and are in ticket/up to date, that a ‘Competent’ rating, or above, was achieved on the last reporting year PDR and they have completed their tenure period (6 months) for current substantive posting.