Commercial Capability Service Manager Jobs Vacancy at Astrazeneca Luton
Astrazeneca Luton urgently required following position for Commercial Capability Service Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Capability Service Manager Jobs Vacancy at Astrazeneca Luton Jobs Details:
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
The Commercial Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) function is the core back office IT function responsible for:
- Overall ownership of the application services that support Commercial Marketing Companies and interfaces with the customer, regional service managers and Global Capability Lead Services to ensure services are optimised and managed effectively. This will be supported by robust reporting and stakeholder management
- Manage and optimise the Capability Services for Marketing Companies to deliver value for money to the business and ensure SLAs and services are managed effectively.
- Service Strategy: Support the definition of service strategies and roadmaps though 0 to 36 month horizons to ensure priorities are understood and meet business needs
- Responsible for coordination of IT services delivered to Commercial users, Responsible for the right engagement and facilitation of communication, across teams and stakeholders on services, from escalated incident management to service performance reporting.
The Capability Service Manager will deliver the provision of excellent IT service to the Business Capability and drive all service management activies to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with Service level Agreement and business requirements, and new and improve services are developed and implementing without risk to business functions. Actively Managing the Capability Lifecycle and Portfolio to keep service aligned to requirements and TCO. Managing a significant set of Capability aligned applications to deliver quality service to the business.
Key Accountabilities of the End to End Capability Service Manger are:
- Ensuring an Excellent User Experience driving operational excellence, proactive service improvements and the smooth introduction of new capabilities across support delivery teams in order to :
1. deliver the expected added value from the introduction of new capabilities
2. ensure our systems and services are reliable & work together seamlessly
3. minimize business pain and achieve high quality and faster issue resolution time.
- Delivery of end-to-end Application Portfolio Management aligned to core business area capabilities that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Work in Partnership with Customer Facing IT to develop and deliver Capability Lifecycle Management portfolios that align to IT roadmaps, budgets and business priorities.
- Managing service providers across a global network of AZIT functions (internal) and Partners (external) to deliver end to end Portfolio Services to the associated business capability.
- Driving lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of applications within the business capability application portfolio. Through rationalisation and simplification.
Focus & Challenge
- Responsible for the end to end service management of all Applications that support the Business Capabilities within the appropriate Business Area.
- Accountable for ensuring that Capability level lifecycle plans are in place and aligned to the capability level with the Business requirements. Using the TCO to prioritize which applications receive investment.
- Responsible for undertaking the application risk management activity, communicating and agreeing the aggregated risk position with the CF IT capability lead / business sponsor
- Responsible for the active interaction with all service component owners that are accountable for the effectiveness and efficiency of their components.
- Total Cost of Ownership, responsible for collecting all costs and potential savings and investments required; presenting and discussing and agreeing actions with the IT Capability Lead (and business where applicable)
- Accountable and responsible for the post-live negotiation and agreement of licensing deals, where appropriate using SMEs within Solution Delivery and Procurement for support and for agreeing strategy with the Business
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring that all applications as part of the ALCM activity have continuous improvement plans in place and that these are being executed. Includes discussion with the Business on investment support required where applicable
- Drive full execution of the application decommission including where appropriate the removal of service components and the ultimately reduction of the TCO.
- Responsible for understanding the service required for the application and ensures that the correct level of support from all suppliers in the stack is in place to support early life
- Key stakeholder and reviewer for cut-over of applications within the capability into live operation, they are responsible for understanding and reviewing : the potential impact on service delivery, risks, opportunities and solutions/Recommendations from the OSM/Service Leads (stack)
- Escalation point for key service support processes, including Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- Apply and promote the use of global processes and engage in networks with those in similar roles in AZ to promote best practice and increase corporate understanding so that processes can be continuously improved
- The e2eCSM has primary responsibility for the compliance of the Applications at source, but is reliant upon the Supplier to ensure that control frameworks are applied to ensure continued compliance
- Accountable for the delivery of contracted IT services with internal and/or external suppliers.
- Deliver maximum operational value to AZ from relationships with internal and external suppliers, serving as the main contractual lead representing AZ to external supplier organizations.
- Responsible for reviewing the performance of the applications within the capability and for agreeing mitigation actions with the OSMs and where appropriate with the IT Capability Lead. Also responsible for validating the need for the service level based on criticality, usage and trending. This also requires the e2ecsm to link related applications to ensure that in terms of supporting business processes harmonising service levels. Drive the analysis of trends from multiple data sources to inform future improvements
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Extensive experience in services and processes in a complex, multinational, corporate environment required
- Experience in managing and developing 3rd party business relationships
- Expertise on Digital.
- For regional roles, a deep knowledge of the local market place and domain challenges
- An ability to work effectively in a matrix organization is essential
- Experience in team management, conflict resolution / arbitration
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Ability to analyze requests or issues and provide the best possible solution
- Ability to prioritize, re-schedule or adapt to changes
- Ability to communicate both written and orally at all levels
- Ability to make decisions in pressure situations at a management level
- Ability to collaborate across the different technology services.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.