Transport Planner Fleet Logistics Jobs Vacancy at Mawdsley Brooks Doncaster
Mawdsley Brooks Doncaster urgently required following position for Transport Planner Fleet Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transport Planner Fleet Logistics Jobs Vacancy at Mawdsley Brooks Doncaster Jobs Details:
Mawdsleys are a UK based pharmaceutical wholesaler and leading partner to the healthcare sector and pharmaceutical industry.
Position: Transport Planner
Location: Doncaster, DN6 7FB
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Transport Planner to join the team on a full time, permanent basis based at our Doncaster site.
- Daily planning of routes for over 50 vehicles throughout the UK Communicating with our drivers and customers
- Planning the loading of trailers for groupage deliveries
- Using our fleet tracker to plan routes and to optimise fuel efficiency
- Co-ordinating vehicle and trailer servicing and MOT's
- Hire and de hiring of vehicles in line with workload and seasonality
- Working collaboratively with the Customer Advisors team to resolve issues
- A minimum of two GCSEs including Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience of the transport and logistics sector particularly with HGV transport planning experience
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network
- Knowledge of tachograph or Digi-card rules and regulations
- Proficient use of Microsoft office and comfortable with learning new and in-house software systems
Transport Planner, Logistics, Supply Chain, DiPS, Transport Controller, Fleet Management, Scheduling, Planning, Transport Supervisor, Fleet Planner, Fleet Coordinator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.