Finance Assistant Hall Green School Jobs Vacancy at Birmingham City Council Birmingham
Birmingham City Council Birmingham urgently required following position for Finance Assistant Hall Green School. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Assistant Hall Green School Jobs Vacancy at Birmingham City Council Birmingham Jobs Details:
Hall Green School (An Academy), Southam Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 OAA
Permanent full-time, term time + 2 Weeks
We are seeking a Finance Assistant to join our busy Finance department. This role is full-time working 36.5 hours per week, term-time plus 2 weeks. We hope to appoint for September 2018.
Hall Green School is an 11-16 Academy, co-educational and ethnically diverse. We are a
popular and heavily oversubscribed institution, described by Ofsted (2016) as ‘a caring, nurturing and inclusive culture’ where the attitudes and behaviour of students are ‘positive, leading to a calm and purposeful learning environment.’
We are looking for a colleague to be responsible for:
- Banking of cash/cheques and maintenance of appropriate financial records as required.
- Raising orders, entering delivery notes, invoices and income onto computerised financial system.
- Ensuring suppliers are paid on time.
- Ensuring that the principle of best value is applied when placing orders.
- Overseeing and maintaining whole school stationery stock.
- Providing support and assistance with the month end and year end monitoring and procedures including relevant supporting documents.
- Working within the parameters of schools’ financial procedure regulations and the Academies Financial Handbook.