Manager Transformation Midlands Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg Birmingham
Kpmg Birmingham urgently required following position for Manager Transformation Midlands. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Transformation Midlands Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg Birmingham Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 126451BR Job Title Manager - HR Transformation (Midlands) Country United Kingdom Location Birmingham Function Management Consulting Service Line People Consulting Service Line Information In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In People and Change we specialise in organisational development, talent management, behavioural change management and optimising the HR function.
KPMG Overview Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
People and Change is an integral part of KPMG’s Management Consultancy practice and a growing part of our business. This team help to transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
In particular, the HR Transformation (HRT) team is focused on the operational effectiveness of the HR function for our clients. This includes: HR Strategy, HR Operating Models, Process Design, Governance, and Technology.
The National Markets People & Change team is growing and this manager would be a key part of the new team to grow new opportunities.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of a HR Transformation projects, working closely with colleagues from other areas of Management Consulting
- Manage a small team of consultants and/or facilitate client teams
- Provide specialist HR Transformation advice and work closely with the client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Manage quality/risk issues and suggest solutions.
- Contribute to People & Change business development, including working with key account teams to scope opportunities or developing compelling and winning proposals which wow our clients
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, tools, thought leadership papers and to the People & Change practice more generally
We are seeking a talented individuals with experience in HR Transformation (HRT) with capability to deliver engagements for diverse range of high profile clients.
We are preferably looking for someone with both industry (HR) and consulting experience
- Candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
- Recent delivery and business development experience within a consulting environment or transformational change experience from industry
- Qualifications such as CIPD, Occupational psychology, MBA, Prince2 and caching would be beneficial
- HR Assessments: Running HR Assessments which review the current operating environment with the objective to identify the issues and opportunities for improvement
- HR Strategy Alignment & Planning: Leading engagements, setting expectations for project scope, timing, resources, and outcomes in line with defining the HR strategy
- Service Delivery Model: Implementing a Service Delivery Model which includes roles, responsibilities, span of control within HR, governance structures, HR Shared Services strategy, development and set up
- HR Technology and Strategy: awareness of HR technology and how it supports and impacts the
- HR service delivery model. Experience of leading an HR cloud system implementation is desirable but not essential
- Business Case and Roadmap: Building the business case to demonstrate a value proposition for senior management to make a decision to move forward projects
We’re at our best when you’re at your best; that’s why we’ve created ‘Our Deal’ and ‘The Academy’. Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people. We expect the best from our people and in return we provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person can reach their extraordinary potential. Through ‘The Academy’, you’ll have access to communities which will support and develop you so that you build your skills and career. From introducing secondment programmes to preferential banking, and student loan payments to your birthday off, we’re making sure that our people have an amazing experience.
Flexible Working While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
At KPMG, we recognise that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand and appreciate that those with experience who have taken a career break still have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy