Accounts Payable Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Envigo Huntingdon
Envigo Huntingdon urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Envigo Huntingdon Jobs Details:
Are you experienced in multi-currency Accounts Payable?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, global organisation?
Then come and join our growing Finance Department in Huntingdon!
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to provide a highly efficient service dealing with all aspects of Accounts Payable, ensuring all invoices and expenses are processed and paid on a timely basis with all data accurately recorded and any queries are resolved to meet deadlines.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Scanning of supplier invoices to ensure paperless processing is achieved.
- Ensuring efficient and effective high volume multicurrency invoice processing.
- Matching of invoices to Purchase Orders.
- Ensuring that invoices are properly authorised.
- Posting invoice journals.
- Responsible for resolving matching and payment issues as they arise.
- Dealing with day to day queries from suppliers and internal departments.
- Supplier statement reconciliations against the purchase ledger on a monthly basis.
- Review and management of aged creditor balances and stock accrual.
- Ensuring that new vendors are correctly set up and Vendor changes are properly controlled and authorized.
- Compliance with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensuring that payment of invoices and expenses are in line with Accounts Payable policy.
- Ensuring other company policies are adhered to (e.g. expenses policy, Grant Of Authority, financial guidelines, etc.)
- Undertake training and UAT as necessary in the various ERP systems
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Have previous Accounts Payable experience, shared serviced experience preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use own initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to the specified standards.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Experience with processing invoices in ERP systems. Microsoft Dynamics AX or JDE systems experience is preferred but not essential.
- Good understanding of MS packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good work ethics
- High level of self-motivation and commitment, can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Strong customer service focus.