Business Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Turner London
Turner London urgently required following position for Business Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Turner London Jobs Details:
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you have experience in business administration? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Business Administrator to join the Broadcast Engineering Systems Technology team in London.
CNN’s portfolio of news and information services is available in five different languages across all major TV, internet and mobile platforms reaching more than 392 million households around the globe. CNN International is the number one international TV news channel according to all major media surveys across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the Asia Pacific region and Latin America. The CNN digital network is consistently one of the top news and current affairs destination on the web.
The CNN London Bureau is relocating and its technology support team, London BEST, will be fully involved with this project. To continue the work that we currently undertake in support of the bureau, while adding the additional demands of the bureau move project, our busy team seeks a Business Administrator to help support us and be an integral part of this exciting project.
The primary objective is to provide comprehensive business administration support to the London BEST team during this major relocation project; handling all business-related issues to allow the team to focus on the office move project and our technology responsibilities. This role will also be part of the office move project itself, providing administrative support to the wider project team.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Acts as a liaison between BEST, Finance, Business Operations and HR, facilitating a smooth flow of information relating to the office move project and ongoing running of the BEST team.
- Admin support for the team’s Directors and Supervisors who have an international remit, including diary management, travel arrangements, and support with meeting agendas and bureau correspondence.
- Capturing and maintaining Engineering procurement and labour costs, including capital and new business initiative cost allocations.
- Utilizing the information captured to provide managers with cost details that give them more information to make informed decisions. Setting up and maintaining regular update meetings with key stakeholders.
- End-to-end management of new vendors – from setting up on the system and collecting additional information where needed, to coordinating invoice payments with our accounting departments.
- Major project administration - documenting project requirements and timelines - alongside support of the day-to-day work of the London BEST team. Often involving the treatment of confidential information.
- Documenting London BEST processes and identifying improvements wherever possible.
- Strong understanding of Company’s policies to ensure expenses are within policy, and clear communication of policies to employees.
- Assists with onboarding, offboarding and transfers of a high volume of employees, freelancers and contractors engaged with London BEST during this project.
- Bachelor Degree in a Business Field (preferably Accounting, Finance or International Business), or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of expense report systems (such as Concur) and accounts payable systems (such as PeopleSoft, Ariba etc.). Other Accounting and Finance systems are a plus.
- Must be computer literate - knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio is required.
- Must be accurate, analytical and highly organized.
- A great communicator, confident in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Great attention to detail, with good problem-solving skills.
- Must show initiative, be self‐motivated and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with patience is essential, but must also show confidence in working independently.
- Some experience and interest in television production preferred.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page to see what life is like at Turner!