Senior Night Carer Jobs Vacancy at Westerfield House Care Ltd Ipswich
Westerfield House Care Ltd Ipswich urgently required following position for Senior Night Carer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Night Carer Jobs Vacancy at Westerfield House Care Ltd Ipswich Jobs Details:
Senior Night Carer
Westerfield House are looking to recruit committed, caring and compassionate Senior Night Carers who have the drive to make a real difference by providing high quality person centre care for all our residents. Can you make a real contribution by leading a friendly team who care for our residents? If so, then you could be the person we are looking for.
You will assist the Manager and Deputy Manager with all aspects of care within the home and ensure our residents' health, happiness and emotional well-being needs are met. Have great attention to detail on health and safety measures and creating a safe and happy environment in the home.
Do you have:
- A positive attitude, with the experience in supporting older people, the confidence to lead a team and act as champion for the safety and dignity of residents.
- A kind and caring nature putting the needs and dignity of residents first.
- The willingness and ability to go above and beyond for the home and residents.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all residents, staff and visitors.
- Provide leadership and supervision to staff and delegate workload fairly, according to resident’s needs.
- Administer medication as to the company policy and procedures
- Great eye for detail and a good listener with observational skills
- Take a pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with the team to ensure our clients have the highest standard of care
- Provide residents with privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment
What we offer you:
Hourly rate: - £9.50 plus night enchancement
Health and Social Care Qualification NVQ Level 3
Ongoing career training and development
Please apply by email with CV for immediate consideration
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.50 to £9.80 /hour
- Ipswich, Suffolk
- Senior carer: 1 year