Sales Jobs Vacancy at Cubitt West
Cubitt West urgently required following position for Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Jobs Vacancy at Cubitt West Jobs Details:
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £19,000 + OTE £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08.45 - 17.30
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Our focus is to provide a premium service at all times so we are looking for an experienced sales administrator to help support our fantastic estate agency sales teams in Shirley, Purley and Wallington. Based in our Shirley office, this role is vital to our business in ensuring our property sales reach a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
Duties will include:
- Delivering high level of customer service by “out-passioning” our competitors
- Liaising with solicitors, lenders, estate agents ensuring a fast seamless service so property sales are managed with the upmost speed and efficiency
- Working to targets and goals
- Supporting the sales team as necessary
We need you to be:
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Confident, resilient and enjoy communicating
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
You may have experience in a similar type role, or worked as an estate agent who perhaps would like to work Monday to Friday, or worked in a mortgage processing/conveyancing role.
This is a rare opportunity and a great challenge! Apply now to avoid disappointment.