Assistant Investigators Required For Public Protection Safeguarding Department Based Kempston Jobs Vacancy at Police Skills Kempston
- Assistant Investigators Required For Public Protection Safeguarding Department Based Kempston
- Police Skills
- Kempston ENG
- 21 Sep, 2017 28 days ago
Police Skills Kempston urgently required following position for Assistant Investigators Required For Public Protection Safeguarding Department Based Kempston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Investigators Required For Public Protection Safeguarding Department Based Kempston Jobs Vacancy at Police Skills Kempston Jobs Details:
4 x Assistant Investigators required for a Public Protection/Safeguarding Department based in Kempston.
Our client is looking for a number of Assistant Investigators to work within a Missing Person’s team and a Child Sexual Exploitation team based in Kempston. The main purpose of the roles will be to investigate and assist on existing and new cases reporting under Senior Investigating Officers.
- Obtain witness statements as required and assist in file preparation
- Prepare chronologies and research court orders taking into account disclosure rules and having regard for current live investigations.
- Attend Safeguarding Conferences and multi agency strategy and professionals meetings as a representative of Bedfordshire Police, making appropriate decisions in the best interest of safeguarding and the organisation.
- Investigate low level safeguarding abuse cases on children and vulnerable adults.
- Acting as officer in the case, ensuring the investigation is carried out thoroughly and expeditiously in accordance with investigation policy and relevant legal requirements and within the required timescales.
- Obtain warrants in accordance with relevant legislation and current codes of practice. 6.
- Conduct interviews in accordance with codes of practice and the current guidance working towards ABE interview standards.
- Must have prior experience and training in child protection or safeguarding.
- Previous investigative experience to PiP Level 1 or equivalent.
- Ability to deal with duties of an unpleasant and sensitive nature
Our client, is the territorial police force responsible for policing the ceremonial county of Bedfordshire in England, which includes the unitary authorities of Bedford, Central Bedfordshire and Luton. Its headquarters are based in Kempston, Bedfordshire.
Pay Rate: Up to £15.19 Per Hour
Working location : Kempston
Hours: Full time hours
Duration: 3 – 6 month temporary contract – likely to be extended.
Immediate start once satisfactory vetting clearance received.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Police Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a confidential service to candidates