Mission Planning Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Macaulay Brown Inc Macb
Macaulay Brown Inc Macb urgently required following position for Mission Planning Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mission Planning Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Macaulay Brown Inc Macb Jobs Details:
The Mission Planning Support Engineer will:
- Maintain the operational readiness and availability of the mission planning and command and control (C2) software suite;
- Required to be versed in the use of the mission planning applications to aid the unit’s unique planning and mission criteria;
- Perform ancillary duties as required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience using Microsoft Operating System and Microsoft Business Productivity applications on PC-based hardware.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years mission planning experience in a Special Operations Forces (SOF) environment with automated mission planning tools in operational environments including the use of threat data, automated intelligence feeds, global positioning system devices, tactical communications equipment, and Blue Force Tracking devices.
- Operational Experience: Requires detailed knowledge of Special Operations Aviation operations and tactics. Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience, within the last eight (8) eight years, operational experience on Special Operations aircraft. Requires a minimum of five (5) years operational experience with navigation and mission planning techniques including preparation and check out of flight plans for the weapon systems and mission planning knowledge for planning in hostile threat environments
- Current SECRET security clearance; Ability to receive a TS/SCI clearance.
For more than 37 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cyber security, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work with a team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.