Classroom Teacher John The Evangelist Primary School Jobs Vacancy at Stockton Tees Borough Council Stockton-On-Tees
- Classroom Teacher John The Evangelist Primary School
- Stockton Tees Borough Council
- Stockton-On-Tees ENG
- 18 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Stockton Tees Borough Council Stockton-On-Tees urgently required following position for Classroom Teacher John The Evangelist Primary School. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Classroom Teacher John The Evangelist Primary School Jobs Vacancy at Stockton Tees Borough Council Stockton-On-Tees Jobs Details:
Required for September 2018. Temporary to cover maternity leave.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Week beginning Monday 9th July 2018
The Governing Body wish to appoint a dedicated, inspiring and enthusiastic classroom teacher to join our successful Catholic school. Applications are invited from practising Catholics, or those who can support the Catholic ethos of our school. The post will be a job share in the Reception class.
We are looking for a teacher who can offer:
- Excellent practice, creative and dynamic teaching which will challenge, motivate and enthuse our children.
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- A willingness to work effectively and flexibly as part of a dedicated team, share ideas, energy and passion for teaching and learning.
- Experience of working within Early Years and a working knowledge of the curriculum and assessment.
- A strong personal commitment to the faith life and wider life of the school.
- Strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children who have a love of learning.
- A friendly, hardworking and dedicated team of colleagues and governors committed to maintaining our high standards.
- A creative and exciting curriculum.
- Positive relationships with supportive parents/carers.
- A firm commitment to your continuing professional development.
Applications packs are available on the school website. All forms must be submitted to the School, by post or hand delivered , on the CES Teacher application form which can also be downloaded from the CES website (http://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/) Applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date.
St John the Evangelist RC Primary School, Cowpen Lane, Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees TS23 1LJ
Tel: (01642) 643400
Headteacher: Mrs Julia Rea