Senior Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Senior Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Working as a Senior Consultant as part of the London Defined Contribution (DC) team which advises clients on all aspects of DC pension provision, including scheme design, provider selection, communication, investment and ongoing governance.
Working with DC and other Willis Towers Watson consultants in keeping clients appraised of developments in the DC marketplace generally and of Willis Towers Watson DC initiatives in particular, by reference to the impact on the clients’ own arrangements.
This role involves leading the delivery of DC consulting work to trust and corporate clients, and developing business opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Prepare and deliver reports, client advice letters, member communications, project plans and business plans
- Take responsibility for the timely delivery of services to clients in relation to provider updates and other standard service offerings
- Demonstrate knowledge of Willis Towers Watson’s ‘WorkExcellence’ and risk management controls and procedures by applying these to day-to-day work practices
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients, colleagues and providers at all levels
- Line management of more junior colleagues including responsibility for their professional development
- Attend client meetings and delivering papers face to face
- Deliver work in accordance to project deadlines
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Work with the wider national DC team to drive sales and marketing initiatives
- Actively engage in prospecting work, prepare proposals and responses to RFPs and deliver new business presentations
- Meet chargeable hours and sales targets
- Demonstrate sound financial management through the budgeting and billing processes
It is essential that the candidate is able to demonstrate:
- The candidate is most likely to be working as a consultant or senior consultant in a corporate pensions environment
- The candidate should have a strong track record of consulting and business development experience
- The candidate should have an excellent technical understanding of the DC pensions landscape and both trust and contract based plans
- An excellent standard of written and oral communication
- The ability to work as part of a small team, adapting to the varying styles of the other team members
- The capacity to manage their own workload efficiently, prioritising as appropriate, often working to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills