Mac Retail Artist Oxford Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder Oxford
Estee Lauder Oxford urgently required following position for Mac Retail Artist Oxford. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mac Retail Artist Oxford Jobs Vacancy at Estee Lauder Oxford Jobs Details:
As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience which educates and delights our customers.
You will also like working as part of a high performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
If you are a dynamic self-starter looking for a progressive career opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
While certification in make -up artistry and/or previous retail make up experience is desirable we also welcome applicants with amateur level experience.
As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer excellent training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-Oxford
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 180244
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.