Joiner Jobs Vacancy at Building Careers Ltd Buxton
Building Careers Ltd Buxton urgently required following position for Joiner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Joiner Jobs Vacancy at Building Careers Ltd Buxton Jobs Details:
Social Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Joiner for a position in Buxton.
Our client is a large Social Housing Contractor based in Buxton, on their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent Joiner for a position in Buxton.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties: -
- To undertake joinery work on the full range of County Council properties.
- To undertake, as and when required, joinery work associated with major and minor new construction work.
- To repair and maintain doors, door frames, windows etc.
- To undertake all joinery work as necessary in the maintenance of flooring, roofing, skirting and ceilings
- To construct as and when required cupboards, shelving, fencing, carcassing, simple formwork and pitched erection of roof trusses and flat roofing construction etc. Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation and County Property Divisions Codes of Practice.
- To provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship as a priority.
- Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holder's skills and experience.
Candidates applying for the role as a Joiner must have previous experience and the relevant qualifications. Candidates must be able to provide two verbal references to be considered for this job in Buxton.
This job is on a PAYE basis. Rates are negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with our Building Maintenance Recruitment Specialist Sarah Kennedy, on
Alternatively, phone the office between the hours of 9am and 5pm on 01512301690