Brand Design Wizard Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Brand Design Wizard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Design Wizard Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
Who are we, what do we do?
11:FS is a challenger consultancy that builds and launches next generation digital propositions for some of the biggest banks in the world.
We have pulled together a stellar team who have co-founded and grown challenger banks like Monzo, Starling, and Tandem, lead the technology platform at Nutmeg, transformed banks like Lloyds, and developed Blockchain applications at Barclays.
We don’t work like an agency, as we are effectively building and launching new startup fintech propositions for our clients. Like a special forces team, we get a lot of leeway to make it happen while protecting the reputation of our tier 1 clients.
Our ultimate aim is to transform financial services across the world, and positively impact the lives of millions of customers by delivering truly digital financial services to retail, business, corporate, insurance, and asset management customers.
Everyone in our team has a relentless drive towards getting shit done and changing the industry that we love.
What you'll be doing,
We’re building a new proposition that removes most of the manual work from money management, accounting and compliance tasks business owners currently need to deal with, so that they can spend more of their time on strategic tasks.
- You’ll be joining the project at the Alpha stage meaning you’ll have a significant impact on our branding
- You’ll be part of a growing team made up of highly experienced, best of class professionals
- You’ll have the chance to influence the way design is practiced and represented in a growing organisation
- You’ll be working within a truly multi-disciplinary setup
- You’ll find that user empathy is at the core of the company with every member appreciating and participating in UCD processes
- Push the boundaries of what a business bank looks like
- You’ll be joining the Acquisition team with the mission of establishing brand awareness and attracting new customers
- Work with our marketing and growth managers to plan, explore and execute different creative concepts for our acquisition projects
- Own the visual identity across our websites, social channels, digital and printed advertising, packaging and events
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to define our brand guidelines and visual system
To make this happen, you will need to be someone we like. Joking. We want you to be how we described below, but let's face it there's no unicorn out there. You simply need to know what we thrive for, and what makes us tick. I think that's far more difficult that having these experience and skills:
- Passion for your craft
- Ability to lead the exploration and set the creative direction for your work
- Ability to articulate the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to design scalable visual systems
- Experience in designing identity systems from scratch for print and digital
- Experience in designing for responsive web
- Front-end & motion design skills are a plus but not mandatory
- Be humble about your work - actively seeking to disprove your ideas
Tools we currently use
- Adobe suite
Some of the things we deem benefits?
11:FS is just 2 years old and whilst we are a startup, we don't behave like one at most times. So think Flexible Working, competitive salary/day rate, and the autonomy to enable you to help shape the destiny of this great company. You'll be joining us to work with one of THE BEST teams in financial services. And this goes to saying that we have an outstanding team of company leaders, project leaders and subject matter of experts in every division you come into.
You only live once, make it count