Editorial Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Changeworknow London
Changeworknow London urgently required following position for Editorial Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Editorial Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Changeworknow London Jobs Details:
Key contributor and writer for DesignMyNight.com, conducting research, writing and publishing content in order to grow and establish the DesignMyNight.com brand across the UK.
About the company:
DesignMyNight.com is the fastest growing nightlife site in the UK, and also promotes its own online ticketing platform and B2B bar booking software. We are a young and exciting company, already on our way to dominating the nightlife and events space across the UK. We're looking for ambitious individuals who want to grow with us.
DesignMyNight was acquired by the Access Group in late 2017 and become part of their hospitality software division. The Access Group is one of the UK’s fasted growing Software companies with over 1300 employees and over 11,000 customers.
You will be responsible for the creation and publishing of all kinds of content across our website, UK wide. You will be required to research and produce content on all aspects of nightlife in our cities, write reviews, features and apply SEO strategies to build traffic and engagement.
As well as writing and publishing content, you will be editing and reviewing work produced by other team members and will be responsible for ensuring parts of the site are maintained and updated accurately over time.
Other duties include:
- Researching and publishing new client data to continue growth of site, client portfolio and traffic
- Search engine research and analysis of keywords to create traffic building opportunities for the site
- Contributing to editorial decisions in order to prioritise and publish engaging, relevant and conversion-orientated content
- Identify content and feature opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, customer behaviour and competitors.
- Social media and online marketing activities to drive traffic back to the site and convert into bookings
- Collaboration and communication with our sales team to ensure clients are optimised throughout the site
- Proactive approach to identify new content and feature opportunities to enhance unique visitor numbers and conversion from users to customers
- Online publishing, writing and editorial experience – Essential
- Extremely strong writer with experience in copy/feature writing – Essential
- SEO understanding and experience - Desirable
- Extreme attention to detail and a passion for maintaining standards and quality in work - Essential
- Strong planner and organiser - Essential
- Energy, charisma and fun attitude - Essential
- Knowledge/experience in the nightlife industry – Desirable